How to organize your own #StrollerStrong fun run!
While this run is a "virtual" run...meaning you can do it on your own whenever you like, it can often be fun to sign up and do it with friends! Here's some simple steps to planning your own #StrollerStrong fun run!
- Pick your date & time. Any day from Nov. 3-12 will work!
- Choose a place. Think your neighborhood, local parks and trails, or school campuses. Remember, safety first and stroller friendly!
- Decide on a distance. You can commit to ANY distance for this virtual run. All miles count! 5K (3.1 miles) is a popular race distance for all levels!
- Tell your crew! Share the details with your local moms group, running group, health club, your walking/running buddies or just a few mama friends. Remember, this can be as big or small as you want!
- Sign up for the #StrollerStrong Virtual Run by Oct. 11 to guarantee your shirt size and that they arrive on time. Remind your crew to sign up too! Shipping is FREE! SIGN UP HERE
- Meet up on your Run Day with your #StrollerStrong shirts, your strollers and of course, your kids! You might want to bring snacks too. Don't forget to take a group selfie to share with us!! Take off together and enjoy your run!
- Celebrate afterwards however you like! An official finish line? Coffee and donuts? Brunch? Bananas and Bagels? A playdate at the park? Make sure you include lots of cheering and High 5's!
- Log your miles on our website and share your pics with us on social media (#strollerstrongvirtualrun) to be entered to win PRIZES!!!