- 1 mile run (4 laps around the track)
- Dynamic Warm-up Moves like side shuffle, grapevine, tin man and back pedaling from the goal line to the 20 yd line and back.
- From the Goal Line to the 25 yd line run suicides - at the 25 yd line do 20 side hops over the line - then do walking lunges back. Repeat 3x.
- 100 burpees! (this one is a great to do with a friend or two and get 100 reps as a team! We each do 10 or so burpees at a time, and rest and recover while our team mates do theirs!) Or if you're feeling super badass - do them all yourself!
- Cool down 1/2 mile (2 laps around the track)
If you've been wanting to use a glass water bottle but don't dare because you're a klutz or you have kids who love to use your water bottle (I happen to have both of these problems) - I totally recommend checking out this Glasstic Water Bottle. It's shatterproof (and trust me, we've already tested it out NUMEROUS times!) with a strong plastic shell around an interior glass bottle! It's super easy to clean, comes in really fun colors and is perfect for when I want to add fruit or oils to my drinks! Plastic is so not cool you guys - I was pumped when I found this bottle that is so kid friendly AND glass!
Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest ~ Instagram
- Facebook: Home Field Fitness
- Instagram: homefieldfitness
- Twitter: homefieldfit
- Pinterest: alyssafitcoach